Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Monday, March 30, 2009

Wrapping up VLCD @ 183 lbs.

My sister and I decided to wrap this round up on Sunday and start Phase 3 today. So now I am doing the 72 hr VLCD until Thursday. TOM came on Saturday so I didn't get to post my weight because it came unexpectedly. My last LIW was 183 lbs for a total of 20 lbs lost. After TOM leaves I will post my weight and measurements. We are doing 3 weeks of Phase 3 and then another round of Phase 2 for 23 days. I am thinking about doing injections instead of sublingual just to try another method.

5 comments:

  1. So how much weight was that all together? It was around 13 lbs right? That's great progress. Congratulations. I know you must be looking forward to P3 foods now. I know I am...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twenty pounds! Congratulations! I'm going to be so jealous of your menus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twenty pounds of fat, GONE FOREVER! Congratulations!

    I can't wait to see what your new measurements are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! So you don't have to wait 6 weeks to start injections again?? How does that work? I'd really like to speed this up if I can but I thought I had to wait thru maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! You are seriously kicking butt! And its funny - when you are on P2 you can't wait for P3 and then when you are there you miss P2!

    Yeah, what's with the shortened P3? I thought the extended time was so that you don't get immune to the HCG - be sure before you do it!

    ReplyDelete