Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Monday, March 2, 2009

P2 VLCD Day 1

Okay, this diet was hard today. I was hungry and very irritable. We had a snow storm last night and unfortunately everyone was home. I spent 80% of the day in the kitchen cooking or preparing food. It seems like my family eats all day long non-stop. UGH!!!! It was a hard situation but I think I did damn good. I did not waiver from the Protocol at all. My sister is doing the diet with me and we both are having the same weird symptoms. My muscles ache and I have small bursts of energy throughout the day. Is that normal?? Hopefull I will be able to get some sleep soon. The constant bathroom trips in the middle of the night kept me up a good part of the night. This morning I weighed in at 200lbs. I weighed myself yesterday afternoon and I was up 3lbs. That was from the "loading" days I think. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. My SO will be at work and we will be back to a normal schedule. I am ready to hit the gym and walk the treadmill. I need to relieve some stress. Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. The first couple-few VLCD days are always hard, especially if you didn't get to load as well as prescribed. Have no fear - it will get better! You have to remember, many substances we have taken into our bodies are stored in our fat cells, locked away as a protection mechanism. Your body is going to take a minute to get used to this protocol... give yourself a few days, and in the meantime go ahead and read over Pounds & Inches. Your questions might just be answered there. :) Midnight bathroom attacks are common, unfortunately. lol But just remember - you're releasing more fat (or at least its components) every time you "go"! You are awesome for resisting temptation all day yesterday! Thanks for the update ~*~

    ReplyDelete