Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Thursday, March 19, 2009

P2 VLCD Day 18

This morning I weighed in at 187.4. No loss and no gain. Last night I went out with some friends and ended up eating a basket of fries. I didn't realize that I was eating them until they were almost gone. At least I stuck with the unsweet iced tea. They were so shocked at how much I lost. It was motivating to me to lose more weight. Today will be a good day. I have lots to do at home. This is what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast: coffee & grissini
Lunch: Mexican chicken soup (chicken, cumin, oregano, basil, onion powder, water, and tomato)
Snack: orange
Dinner: chicken, lettuce, orange

I need to make better choices when dining out. Until tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Old habits die SO hard! There is no point in looking back - regret is a wasted emotion. Onward and downward, and flush it out with lots of water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you dodged a bullet with no loss. Don't sweat it. Like Amie said, definitely get your water in today. It's so difficult to stay on this plan when you go out with friends. It could have been a lot worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss fries. hahaha... We'll I've had my day of mess ups and you have to just keep on going and don't look back don't we???...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep your chin up thank goodness there wasn't any gain. It's hard to go out with friends and stay strong stay focused. It's been a task for me to stay focused.

    ReplyDelete