Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Friday, March 27, 2009

P2 VLCD Day 26

Well I finally made it to 20 lbs lost! I weighed in this morning at 183 on the dot. I met with my doctor to get more Hcg and he was surprised to see how well my sister and I are doing on the plan. It is weird that we have both lost the exact same amount of weight. I also have to report that I tried on everything in my closet yesterday and everything fits or is too big!! Now I am so thrilled that I stuck with it. This protocol is so hard and I don't think I would have made it through without all of the support from my family, friends and especially the people that comment on my blogs. I appreciate ALL of you! Here's to 19 more days!! I know I can do this!

5 comments:

  1. You sure can do this! You've made it this far... everything else is the home stretch. I'm right there with you too. We can get this done!

    Yaaay!!! 20 lbs gone! And you still have 19 more days to lose more. That's truly awesome. Keep up the good work. You can make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's a huge milestone! Think about carrying around 4 of those 5 lb "chubs" of hamburger they have at the grocery store. (or two 10 lb bags of flour) Aren't you glad you aren't doing that anymore? Isn't it fun to be trying on all your "too small" clothes? Now I have a hard time choosing because everything fits! Great job. Keep it up. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 20-lb milestone is HUGE! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVED hitting that milestone! Now I can't wait for 40!! You are doing so great! I am so glad you stuck it out too. It is so worth it. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Twenty pounds in 25 days?!?! Amazing! I can't wait to write that post myself...maybe next week? ~Gina

    ReplyDelete