Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

P2 VLCD Day 10

Well, I messed up. TOM is coming and I was craving chocolate so bad yesterday that I started to eat a cookie and then spit it out. UGH!! I suck I know. I thought I was so strong. Today I am at 189.8 so I lost 1 lb. I will try not to mess up again.

I talked to my doctor last night and he raised my dosage a little. He says that I am not getting enough Hcg in my system and that is why I was hungry. After I had my dosage last night I felt awesome. I woke up at exactly 7am on the dot and I feel great. I guess this is how you are supposed to feel! Today I plan on going to the gym for a light walk and to get out of the house. Here is what I ate yesterday (nix the cookie):

Tuesday
Breakfast: coffee,melba toast
Lunch: steak, cabbage
Snack: orange
Dinner: chicken, lettuce, melba toast
Snack: 1/2 grapefruit

Hopefully I will see a better loss tomorrow. Until then!

5 comments:

  1. If you spit that cookie out, I doubt that it had any real effect on your loss today. 1 lb is awesome.

    BTW... one of my favorite P2 meals is steak and cabbage. I marinate my steak in my teriyaki sauce over night and also saute my cabbage in it. How do you make yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Monica said. I've done the same thing two or three times already this round. lol Old habits die hard! I'm glad the new dosage is working well - hunger is a real pain! ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make my own teriyaki sauce using splenda and sugar free maple syrup in place of brown sugar. Nakia and I both love it & it's good for P2 and P3! I'll post the recipe tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we have all done the chew and spit at some point in our lives! You should get some chocolate flavored Stevia for those tempting moments! and yum i look forward to that recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, glad the doctor recognized the culprit.

    ReplyDelete