Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Monday, March 9, 2009

P2 VLCD Day 8

Whew! This weekend was tough and I am glad it's over. I have heard people say that this diet gets easier as you go along but I am having a tough time sticking to the protocol. It was hard being the kitchen preparing food all weekend and not tasting any of it. I think I was a little irritable because of that.

This morning I weighed in at 191 lbs. I was so excited that I got back on just to make sure and it read 190.8 lbs. But since that was my 2nd time weighing so I counted the first. So I am down 1.4 lbs!! This diet is really opening up my eyes to see that I had a problem with food. I think it is because I am a SAHM and I am home all day sometimes. I must have been eating when I was bored. Hopefully my mindset will change in these next few weeks. Yesterdays meals are posted below.

Sunday
Breakfast: coffee & 1 melba toast
Lunch: beef, lettuce, breadstick
Snack:orange
Dinner: 100 g tilapia & cabbage
Snack: strawberry smoothie (strawberries blended with ice and stevia)
1/2 gal water and 2 cups of tea

4 comments:

  1. You have to think of those struggles are exercises in will power! Durin p2 I was tempted above and beyond what I would ever wish on my worst enemy! i.e. going out to eat, traveling, family get togethers, making 3 cakes for birthdays, several parties, etc etc. I feel now after all is said and done that 1. wow I am glad I didn't cheat because I lost weight instead of gained it and 2. Just because there is a big array of food doesn't mean I gotta eat it. Thats is how thin people think and I am finding that the diet REALLY helped my mindset readjust with my waistline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Mo! It has to be really hard to be preparing food for others and not eating it. I am so blessed to just have to do my own food. My sweet husband is preparing (or buying) meals for himself and my stepdaughter. I know that has helped me a LOT. You are doing great, especially being a SAHM. I would hate to be home with the refrigerator all day. We have one at the office, but if I don't bring the food in, I have an easy time not eating it. I admire your strength. Keep it up...it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great. Keep it up! Being healthy, good looking and more wise about your own desires is your real price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mo,

    Thanks for helping with the lingo, I really appreciate it. Sure its ok to follow me as I will be following you as well.

    I will blogging you when I am in the kitchen and struggling with meal for the family. LOL

    ReplyDelete