Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Monday, March 23, 2009

P2 VLCD Day 22

Ok, the weekends are tough for me. I had a hard time from snacking. TOM never came and I was really constipated so I had to drink smooth move to get things going again. This morning I weighed in at 185 lbs. That is not what I was looking for but I have to own up to it. Since I have started I have lost a total of 18 lbs!! My goal this week is to loose at least 5 lbs.

Before I started the Hcg I was working out 4-5 days a week and I have stopped going to the gym because of what I was told about this diet. I just could not take it anymore.....so, I got up this morning and hit the gym. I only did cardio so I hope that won't mess me up too bad. I was starting to feel down and just blah so I knew I needed to get back into my routine again. Now, I feel wonderful. After the gym this morning I went and hit the mall. Just getting out and enjoying life again. The weather is getting warmer and I want to look good. I am ready! Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I get that way too & my weight loss always slows to a crawl whenever I try working out on P2, but only you can tell how your body will react. Maybe it'll be different for you.

    ReplyDelete