Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

P2 VLCD Day 17

I had a pretty bad day yesterday and I think it was PMS. I feel much better today. I weighed in at 187.4 lbs. So now I am down a total of 15.6 lbs. I thought I'd try green beans with my chicken for lunch yesterday. I guess that was not a great idea. Today I will not try to change the Protocol. The food is just so boring to me now. I am used to eating sandwiches and not having any bread is so annoying. Hopefully today will be a good day. Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes! You are losing at almost a pound a day! I know you're having a hard time with the food. Me, too. It's like I can't help messing with it just a little no matter how hard I try not to. I never go over 500 calories, but I tweak something everyday. I figure it's worth it since it keeps me from going crazy. I hate to sound like my teenagers, but EVERYBODY does it :). ~Gina

    ReplyDelete