Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Friday, March 6, 2009

P2 VLCD Day 5

I am down another 1.4 lbs!! This morning I weighed in at 193.2Lbs!! I could not believe it. I have not been at this weight in a while. Funny thing happened to me this morning. I went to the gym to walk the treadmill and I started feeling weak. I lasted 15 mins in the gym. I think that I may have to take a break from the gym until I am finished my first round. My sister worked out for almost 2 hrs and she was so weak and shaky. Is this normal???

The weekends are so hard for me and always has been when I am dieting. The family is home and everyone is basically snacking all day long. The weather is supposed to be nice so I hope to spend most of the time outside doing something fun. Until tomorrow!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting my last week on my first round of p2. Down 26 pounds! I found the longer I was on the protocol the lower my hunger got. Some nights I don't even feel like eating my apple before I go to bed! Stick to your guns, I love this program!

    I found that drinking tea after meals helps me feel more full. (and I'm drinking about 3 liters of water a day)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss! That is sooo exciting! About working out... I went through a professional Doctor to get the HCG Shots and they advised me to not work out too hard because your body is living off of only 500 calories. So my Doctor said that the only thing I should do is power walk every day whether it's 1/4 of a mile or 2 miles. But you can't workout your body too hard on 500 calories. I'm sure once you hit phase3 where you are maintaining I think it's okay to do more exercise. But the best advice is to listen to your body... If you're weak or really tired or shakey then that's probably because your body is over-worked! I hope this has helped somewhat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there... I may be shooting myself in the foot, but I am only going to load one day instead of two because I have only been off HCG for 13 days. P&I says that anything (break I mean, I took an interruption of 2 weeks) below 10days you don't need to load, anything over you need to load. I figured since it wasn't that far past 10 day I would compromise and just load one day. Makes sense?

    ReplyDelete