Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Sunday, March 1, 2009

2nd Loading Day

OMG I am so sick!!!! I have eaten so much these past two days that I just cannot fit anymore. I still ate pretty healthy things like I normally eat. Instead of having one helping of food at a meal, I added another. I just finished a turkey meatball, spinach, and beans stoup & I am stuffed. I almost threw up after dinner last night. I am not even hungry at all. My husband is so negative about this whole thing. I just cannot wait to show him that I am going to lose weight this time. Yesturday I bought everything I needed for the week and I decided to keep a notebook of my meals and measurements. I didn't weigh in today but I will in the morning when I wake up. Thank you all for reading my blog and supporting me in this journey. I am very grateful!

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Uhm, sorry for laughing. But loading day stories or so much fun to read! Haha. But yes, I also have some friends who are negative, and also some who are positive. I can understand them both. But just like you, I have strong faith in the HCG diet. So we will succeed, wont we ;-).

    Will keep an eye on your blog. Succes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhh.... loooooadinnnng :( :( Today is my second load day and I'm just SICK. Blah! lol

    I totally understand the negative partner situation. Just... Stay focused and on-protocol, and show him that this really DOES work. If you want additional solid proof, buy some keto-sticks and use them every day. Then you can show him that the hcg puts you into ketosis and that your body is burning large amounts of fat for energy - you can't get that on VLCD alone!

    We are very close to each other on this protocol - I'll be keeping up with your blog! ~*~

    ReplyDelete