Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Thursday, April 2, 2009

P3 Day 1

This morning I weighed in at 185 lbs. TOM is almost gone so I think I may weigh a little less in a few days. I am not hungry and I don't know if it is good or bad. This morning I plan to eat eggs with veggies. I am really looking forward to the foods in P3. I know there were several questions on my last blog I posted and I will try to give a better explanation of what I am doing. My doctor informed me that you will not become immune from Hcg if you use it orally. He has tested the Hcg himself and found that to be the case. As far as the 6 wk waiting period that is only if you do the injections. I decided to take 3 weeks due to my event schedule for this upcoming month. Between holidays and family functions I didn't want to feel too restricted with my food intake.

I also wanted to share that a friend decided to join my sister and I for the next round. I have told quite a few people about the Hcg Protocol and several people commented that they didn't think it was possible to eat so little food and not be hungry. It is amazing what excuses people say to stay unhappy and overweight. I honestly believe that you really have to be motivated to do this program.

If anyone still has questions you can email me at zian_99@hotmail.com. I will post my measurements as soon as TOM leaves. He is such a jerk...lol. Until then!

1 comment:

  1. woohoo - P3! enjoy it!
    I totally agree - how people are negative because they don't understand but don't listen. I did not know about the immunity being only for injections - great info.
    You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete