Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

P2 VLCD Day 2

This morning I weighed in at 198.4! Amazing... I am so excited about seeing that number on the scale. It is so great to be on a diet that actually works. I am doing really good so far on the eating. I was hungry about 1 hour before lunch. I decided to spread out my meals during the day. Today I bought the grissini and melba toast. It is so nice to have my sister there for support. We are loosing the same amount of weight and having the same physical reactions to the Hcg. I drank so much yesterday that I was back and forth to relieve myself most of the day. I guess that is how the fat particles are leaving my body. Well I am looking forward to tomorrow. Until then!

1 comment:

  1. WooHOO! Awesome drop! I read that when your body metabolizes fat, it breaks down into CO2 and components of urine, so go go go!! lol ~*~

    ReplyDelete