Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Sunday, March 8, 2009

P2 VLCD Day 7

Well, I am up .4lbs today. So now I am at 192.4... After getting over the horrible dissapointment this morning I quickly realized what I did wrong. I ate 2 veggies for lunch. I didn't think it would make a big difference but on top of that I think I drank too much liquids. On my way to p/u my meds, I used lotion in the car. Ok. I have learned my lesson and boy was it a hard one. I have learned from my mistakes and I am over it now. So today I am sticking with the Protocol. Until tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. When my hands get really dry I put on latex gloves coated with aloe vera gel. I leave them on as long as possible while I'm at home and this seems to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just got caught up on your progress & you're doing so awesome. I'm on my 4th round of P2 right now and I learn something new everytime I do a round. Don't sweat the small gain. I'm sure it will be gone tomorrow.

    Regarding the lotion, I had to learn those lessons too so I understand. Now I use baby oil in the morning right after my shower. You can get some oil free lotion to use on your hands throughout the day as well. I use my Mary Kay oil free facial moisturizer but I'm sure you can pick up an oil free moisturizer from a health food store like Whole Foods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I will be starting the Hcg protocol vlcd wednesday. I am starting the gorge phase tomorrow, I have a question would the gorging be P1 and Hcg + vlcd be P2 I keep seeing P2 R2 what does this mean I want to be politically correct when posting.

    ReplyDelete