Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

P2 VLCD Day 3

I got up this morning and weighed myself and I am totally shocked. 195.6 So far that is 7.4 lbs! I could not believe it so I measured myself and here are the stats:

Waist 36/-.5
Chest 38.5/-4.5
Arm 13.5/-.5
Thighs 23/-2
Hips 43/-2
Total: -9.5

I was going to go to the gym today but I don't think I will. I am afraid that I may not loose as much as I can by keeping my activities to a minimum like Dr Simeons says. I have been following his Protocol strictly. Well, I am off to start the day. Until tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Hokey PETE! What an amazing drop!! Gotta love that... I'm not exercizing much during P2 either, just letting my body relax as much as possible while the fat melts away. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I remember when I first started how exciting it was to SEE the results every single day. I just started P3 but thought I'd give you some support! keep it up! you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on day 4 of VLCD, so we are in this together...I too could use some accountablity and support...we can do it together!!! I can't wait to get up tomorrow morning and see how things are going. I'll give up and update, so far I have lost 7.4. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a real super result. Ha! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete