Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Saturday, March 7, 2009

P2 VLCD Day 6

Today I weighed in at 192 lbs.! That is a total of 11lbs since Monday! I am so excited. Last night it was a real struggle not to eat anything bad. It is hard not to snack when everyone around you is constantly eating something. Everytime I had the urge to eat, I drank something. It was really tough. I never realized how much food I was consuming on the weekends. I am quite satisfied with the food that I have been eating. The flavors are so much better to me for some reason. I really think all of the "food enhancements" & chemicals that they put into our foods make us addicted to eat more than we should. I am really amazed at my willpower. Everytime I look at the chocolate chip cookies on the kitchen counter I just remember that doing this Protocol is something I must do to change my life. If I mess that up now then I will always fail at loosing the weight. This morning it was so exciting to try on clothes that I have either never worn (still have the tags on them) or could not fit into for some time now. Half of my clothes in my closet will have to go to charity when I am done. I refuse to ever go back to being big again. I am determined not to give into the urge. Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. There is something that feels so good about not giving in to temptation. You are becoming stronger. BUT get those cookies off of the counter so you can't see them. Let everyone know there will be less of that stuff in the house for the next couple of months OR it will all be in a cupboard and not out in sight. You will be happier if you don't even see that stuff.
    When temptations come tell yourself:
    A - This time shall pass. Be strong.
    B - Skinny feels better than that tastes.

    ReplyDelete