Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

P2 VLCD Day 9

This morning I weighed in at 190.8. So I lost -.2 lbs. Total loss so far 13 lbs! I am very happy with that. I know I didn't drink as much as I usually do yesterday due to the fact I over did it over the weekend. I thought that I should drink exactly 1/2 gal but I guess I was wrong. I woke up this morning hungry. I know that I should not be feeling hunger at all so I have to call my doctor and let him know. I am not struggling so much anymore with preparing the food for my family. I am getting used to it. I was watching another Hcg dieters blog on youtube and he said that he thought beginners to the Protocol should start off with 23 days instead of the full 45 days. When I started with my doctor he told me that this diet will last for 45 days and that I would not have to stop if I wanted to go beyond that. Many people have posted that they get immune to the Hcg after a while. Does anyone know when that starts happening? I hope I actually last to 45 days. I am already tired of the meals. I have cooked the chicken, fish and beef every way that I can think of. I think I am missing bread the most. My morning ritual of eating toast is getting to me. lol....oh well. Here is what I ate yesterday:

Monday
Breakfast: coffee & melba toast
Lunch: steak & lettuce
Snack: orange & breadstick
Dinner: chicken & cabbage
Snack: orange
1/2 gal water, 2 cups of hot tea

Until tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. hHCG is homeopathic HCG, not the rxHCG which is the real stuff you get from the pharmacy and mix yourself (or the releana).

    I started out R1 on homeopathic HCG and had success with it. It doesn't need to be placed in the fridge, so I have a bottle in my purse so if I need something for being hungry, or in this case, when I forget to take my rxHCG then I have something. I am not sure how it will affect me in mixing the two.. this is the first time I've had to do that.. but in my mind, it's better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wondered the same thing as you about being immuned already. I am just not losing like others but I am on day 29 and I have lost 20 pounds and I am averaging a 3-4 pound a week loss so far. That still is way better than any other diet I've been on. It is frusterating to stay the same day after day but then you get to celebrate when your work pays off. You are doing so good. Keep up the work. 13 pounds is HUGE. I only lost 9 the first week and 4 each week after that. I think you are doing so great. I miss the food too but after day 13, I started not missing it as much. I was creating a new me, without food. Keep it up. Sorry so long. :)

    ReplyDelete