Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Friday, March 20, 2009

P2 VLCD Day 19

I weighed in today at 186 for a total loss of 17 lbs.! Finally back to losing! I have been on a roller coaster of emotions this week and weighing in and seeing no change was driving me nuts. Today should be ok. I am going to a b'day party around lunch time but I am bringing my own food. Later on we are having a family dinner (that I am cooking) to celebrate my husband's birthday. Hopefully I will have another loss tomorrow. This is what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast: hot tea
Lunch: beef soup (same recipe as yesterday but sub. beef)
Snack: orange
Dinner: chicken patty & green beans
Hot tea and Water all day

BTW my rings don't fit. I am going to have to put them away pretty soon until I am finished losing! :)

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it cool when your rings don't fit? Mine nearly flipped into the meat display at the supermarket the other day! Yeah... put 'em away for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to be able to put my wedding ring back on. I haven't been able to wear it for 10 years!!! Wow, that's a long time... Good job!

    ReplyDelete