Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

P3 Day 12

Well, unfortunately I cannot go back on Hcg until next weekend per my doctor & Simeons Protocol. I think I just got ahead of myself. LOL.. Unfortunaely TOM is supposed to show up around that time so that may postpone my next round. I had a steak day yesterday and lost 4 lbs. I am assuming 2 lbs of it was water. I am now at 186 lbs. I ate horribly this past week on vacation. I am paying for it now. I am back at the gym which felt great. I hope everyone had a great holiday!

3 comments:

  1. I am having the hardest time getting myself to the gym!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words! Your blog is very motivating! I appreciate you taking the time to give us all this info. Great job keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a really good loss on your steak day! I'll bet it felt good to see that 4 lbs gone overnight. Tomorrow I start P3 and I hope to do as well as you have. Don't be so hard on yourself. You've done great.

    ReplyDelete