Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Saturday, April 11, 2009

P3 Day 9

Well I am back from vacation and I am weighing in at 185 lbs. Even though it is only 2 lbs over my LIW I think it is ok. I am probably going to do a steak day on Monday. This whole week was very interesting. I pretty much ate what I wanted but that did come with consequences. I got horribly sick the other night. I think I just ate too much meat and it didn't agree with me. The funny thing too is that I also got a little sick every time I ate bread. Hmm... I may be allergic so I am going to cut that out of my diet. Last night I went to a Girl's Night Out. It was fun. I really could not eat too much but I did have a piece of cheesecake. I know it is bad but it was soooo good! LOL

I had a conversation with my lovely sister and we are really done with P3. Since my body seems to have changed and rejecting most of the foods I used to love so much I am ready to go on to round 2 of Phase 2. She feels the same way. I think it is just the excitement to be able to loose the weight that has got us both feeling so "done". So with all that said we will begin P2R2 next weekend. We are waiting for the 2 weeks to be able to load and go another round.

Happy Easter everyone! Be safe!

2 comments:

  1. I am so ready for P2 again also. I LOVE p3 but I want to get this weight off!! I totally know what you mean. I'll start mine in about 3 weeks. WE'll be close to the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. Losing weight this quickly is so addicting! Enjoy the rest of your P3.

    ReplyDelete