Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

P2R2 VLCD Day 4

I suck at eating out. I got stuck at the mall yesterday at lunch time. So I just got some chicken from the food court and it didn't have anything on it ( I thought). So this morning I weighed in at 189 lbs. No gain no loss. It is really hard to be on such a strict diet when you have to eat out. Earlier I was feeling like a failure and was ready to quit. I think it could be my hormones too. TOM must be on the way..Ugh! I am not a quitter. Another thing is that you have to be near a bathroom 24/7. This round seems to be harder than the first. I just have to stay focused and try not to get in the situation where I don't have my food when I am out. Oh well, Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You are not a quitter! One day at a time, sister! You are doing great, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete