Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Monday, April 27, 2009

P2R2 VLCD Day 2

Yesterday I had a little hunger issue. I decided to call Whenhealthmatters to see if they had any idea why I have hunger pangs. I thought that maybe if I switch to injections from sublingual that it would be better for me. I decided that maybe I should stick to what I am doing for now and just space my food out during the day like I did in R1. This morning I weighed in at 191 lbs. for a -2 lb loss. I got on the scale last night before I went to bed and the scale was at 196 lbs. That was definetly water fluctuation. My husband just left to travel for work today. He will be gone for the week. So now I am really happy that I don't have to cook big meals. If I could stay away from food all together that would be great! LOL..

Thanks everyone for the uplifting comments. You all are a great support team! I feel really good about this round.

Until tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. You are a brave girl to be getting on the scale at the end of the day. I'd rather poke myself in the eyes repeatedly :). But nice loss after day 1. You'll be back to your LIW in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love Bob and his advice!

    I always get on the scale at night ... I think seeing the high number before bed makes you even happier in the morning when it's way lower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I'll try that night-time weigh in too. I've always been scared to do that! Good luck on R2. I'm right behind you (this Saturday) so I'm looking to you to pave the way! Good luck this round!

    ReplyDelete