Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Sunday, April 26, 2009

P2R2 VLCD Day 1

Loading was a serious task. My sister and I managed to eat everything we could possibly think of. It made me so sick to eat so much junk. After a weekend of gorging I weighed in at 193 lbs. So that is a 4 lb gain! Hopefully I will be back at my LIW of 183 lbs. by the end of the week. The only reason why I think that would be attainable is that before I began loading I weighed in at 189 lbs. So the 4 lb. gain is just from this weekend.

It feels so good to be back on Hcg. It is amazing how many benefits that it gives me. Right now the pollen count is extremely high in my area. I suffer from the worst allergies and I don't feel a thing. Another great benefit is that my skin clears up and I don't get headaches.

Here's to another great round! Until tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to P2. Funny how we get so excited to go on such a strict diet where the food choices are so limited.. but oh the feeling when we step on the scale in the morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoooray! here we go again!! I know you will do amazingly and can't wait to follow the P2 journey again with you!

    ReplyDelete