Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Friday, April 3, 2009

P3 Day 2

This morning I weighed in at 183 lbs. TOM is now gone and I am doing so well on Phase 3. It was so exciting to be able to go out and be able to eat. This weekend will be fun and full of activities. Next week is Spring Break for my oldest and we are going away with family. I probably won't be able to blog too much next week. I am really looking forward to my 2nd round of P2 at the end of the month. Have a safe and happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Spring Break started today for us - I almost forgot and brought my daughter to school! lol Have a fun and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that means you lost 2 lbs since yesterday right? That's a great start to your P3... nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh good, glad TOM is gone and took with it 2 lbs. which is awesome! Have a great spring break - ours is the week after Easter and my boys are excited! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun on vacation! Good job on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete