Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Counting Down...P3 Day 16

I am so done with Phase 3. I am ready to start Friday. This past week I was such a slacker. Since I was not able to work out during my last round, I am having a hard time making it to the gym. (my weight seemed to stall when I exercised) I think I went once or twice this past week. I used to go every weekday before I started Hcg. Yesterday I enjoyed the afternoon in Georgetown with my sister. It was the first day that it didn't rain. I cannot stand Virginia weather. LOL.. I received my email notification that my shipment of Hcg is coming today or Monday for my next round of Phase 2. I have some still left over from the doctor. I decided that I may try this next round on my own. I did find out what worked for me the last round so I know that I will be okay. I have 1 friend starting with me this week and another probably at the EOM. So many people have asked me what I am doing and how I lost so much weight. I don't see the weight loss like everyone else has. My husband was bragging to my neighbor the other day about how good I look and how much I have lost. The funny thing is that he didn't support me when I first started but now that I am losing and keeping it off he became interested. I guess after I have failed at every diet in the past he was a bit skeptic which I can understand. I really don't need any support because I get enough motivation when I see that scale moving south. I hope that everyone has a great weekend and enjoy the beautiful weather if you are in the DC metro area! Happy Earth Day!

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you to do P2 again! I just started and couldn't wait. I'm thrilled your hubby was talking about you - he's proud of you! :) keep up the awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MO... I understand why you say you don't need the support, but I truly believe that everyone needs some sort of support besides the scale. Please know that I am here to support you & I'm sure the rest of the blogging community is too... and now so is hubby! You're not alone. Mine did the same exact thing and then he started the protocol himself! HA!

    We're so critical of ourselves. We never see our own weight loss success until that certain bulge we're focusing on is significantly smaller, but you GOTTA look smaller after completing a successful round so congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my husband is soooo the same and since i am only on day 9 first round, he is still not to supportive and thinks its quite dumb. But i am hoping once i loose more weight he will come around like yours did. Keep up the good work. What kinds of foods did u eat inbetween shots?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mo, thanks so much for your comments on my blog... you have no idea how uplifting they were... really made me feel good... you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete