Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Still on Phase 3....

I know it has been some time since I have posted anything about my progress. I am a little up from my LIW but I am really not following phase 3 100%. My sister and I are taking a much needed trip to get away next weekend. I will start another round and load during the trip.I had a bad round last time but I am ready to start again. On a good note my sister has lost more weight on her own and my mother started Hcg 11 days ago and is down 12 lbs!! I am so proud of my family and their success. I will start blogging again during my next round. Until then!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mo, was wondering where you were! Good to hear your getting back on the horse! Sometimes we just have to wait for our minds to get in the right place... looking forward to hearing about a successful round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the HCG journey! It will be great to hear about your journey. That is also very exciting about your family. You are lucky in that perspective. I have 7 sisters that are all naturally thin, so my support group is definitely found somewhere else. Look forward to hearing all about it though!!
    becomingmethruhcg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I found R2 to be harder and P3 on R2 EVEN harder. I'm struggling and not ashamed to admit it. Steak day tomorrow but i'm not freaking myself out over it. :) I'm happy for you and your family - it's exciting when you have a support group!

    ReplyDelete