Info

My photo
Washington DC Metro Area, United States

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Waiting for Friday

I will begin the Hcg Diet protocol with a doctor on Friday. For the past few days I have been searching the internet looking for any negative comments or feedback about this diet. I have found NONE. So with that in mind, I am truly looking forward to finally loosing the wieght that I have held on to for several years. I guess I am one of the lucky ones to have someone willing to participate in this journey with me. My sister and I both need to loose almost the same amount of weight. I know this diet will not be easy by any means. I am just glad to have her by my side the whole way to support me and help me to stay on track. I will post my start weight and stats on Saturday and start blogging on a regular basis.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you commented on my blog. This will be fun to support each other. The first two weeks was so hard but I feel so good today. I am so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly embarking on a life-changing adventure, and you will NOT be disappointed! I'm excited to follow you and your sis as you work your way down to your perfect weight. Feel free to stop by "my place" too! ;) ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! I just started as well...

    ReplyDelete